Hobart’s most fun and informative puppy school
Medium size classes with a great instructor to student ratio. Also run at Kingston.
OMG – I’m Getting a Puppy for Christmas
A one off 1.5 hour class, covering the important stuff to get you through Christmas.
- The first few days
- Toilet training
- To crate or not to crate
- Outside time
- Behaviour problem solving
- Importance of socialisation
- How to have a happy pup
- And more
All attendees will receive a puppy pack including discounts to use at Club K9
Classes for 2020
Please enroll through TryBooking above. Please contact us should you have any difficulties – 6234 9924 or [email protected]
- A class for new to 5 month of age puppies. (Please contact us if your puppy is older and you would like them to attend.)
- Each session runs for approximately 1 hour over 6 weeks (there are no Saturday classes on Long Weekends).Puppy School will cover:
- Teach your dog to respond under distraction
- Come back when called
- Avoid the biggest issues that will cause you the most problems
- Stop behaviour problems like jumping, mouthing, chewing and toileting inside
- Interact with other dogs safely
- How to settle and be calmer
- Teach tricks for mental stimulation, and to show off
- How to raise a happy, confident & obedient dog
- And lots more….
There will be a maximum of 12-15 dogs with 3 qualified dog trainers per class. The cost of the 6 week course is $190.
Once you have completed all 6 sessions… and are able to demonstrate an understanding of the material covered… you will receive a ‘Puppy School Graduation Certificate’ and a ‘Club K9 Puppy Pack’.
Contact us on 03 6234 9924 or [email protected] for more information… or to secure your spot today!