Dog Day Care at our Hobart or Kingston centre…
We have the best facilities to look after your dog in Hobart and Kingston.
With us your dog will:
- Increase social interactions with other dogs.
- Be looked after by qualified Dog Trainers, Vet Nurses and Groomers – who will get to know your dog – and make sure their interactions are fun and exciting.
- Participate in physically and mentally stimulating structured activities… such as tug of war, tunnel fun, bacon bubbles, sit training and many more.
- Have regular rest periods between activities – in our doggy lounge areas.
- Come home tired, ready for dinner and a cuddle. They certainly won’t need a walk.
To get started you’ll need to register a for your pooch’s trial day.
We encourage all trial days to be half days so your pooch can ease into the daycare environment – we find this is the best way to ensure a successful daycare experience – please speak to us before your trial day if this doesn’t work for you. We also request that you are contactable during the trial day so we can keep you up to date with how your pooch’s day is going 🙂
- Click here to register for a trial at the Hobart store
- Click here to register for a trial at the Kingston store