Simplify your daycare experience with our new Club K9 Membership!
The membership is flexible which means after the initial period you can cancel at any time so you don’t need to pay when you go away!
Chat to any of the CK9 team to find out more and sign up today!
I have two dogs, do I need to buy two memberships?
No, you can use your membership for all of your dogs. If you bring two dogs to one daycare session in a week, you can use your free day for one and the other will be just $39.
When will I be billed?
When you first sign up you’ll be charged $49 for the first week, including a free daycare day that you can use straight away.
Every Saturday you’ll then be automatically charged for any daycares, retail, grooming, or training you haven’t paid for from the week, as well as the $49 membership fee for the upcoming week.
What other benefits are there to being a member?
As well as getting discounted daycare days every week, you will get 10% off all retail, training, and washes.
Will I be charged when I’m on holidays?
No, you can pause your membership any time by just reaching out to a member of our team.
We’re introducing these memberships because we saw that customers were buying 6- and 12-month passes, then going away on holidays for two weeks and not getting good value out of the package.
Can I cancel if I change my mind?
Yes, you can cancel any time after the first three weeks.
Passes and casual rates
Come to daycare regularly but not every week? We recommend you buy one of our multi-passes or alternatively just pay for casual sessions. A full list of prices for the membership, passes and casual sessions is listed below.
By signing up to a Club K9 Membership (a “membership”), you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Payment Schedule
- You will be charged your first Weekly Membership Fee on the day you purchase a membership. This entitles you to all of the perks of the membership from the date of purchase until midnight on the next Saturday.
- After this, every Saturday you will be charged for any goods or services you have received from Club K9 that you have not been billed for.
- In addition, you will also be charged the Weekly Membership Fee every Saturday.
- Payment Amounts
- When you purchase a membership we will inform you of the Weekly Membership Fee, the Additional Daycare Fee, and any discounts to which you are entitled.
- We reserve the right to change these prices at any time and at our complete discretion by providing you with at least fourteen days’ written notice sent to the preferred email address provided by you. At this time you will have the right to end your membership at no penalty.
- Debit or Credit Card Authorisation
- You request and authorise us to arrange, through our own financial institution, a charge to your debit or credit card of any amount we have deemed payable by you. This debit or charge will be made through via the Stripe payment processing platform from the credit or debit card nominated by you.
- You agree that by purchasing a membership, you have understood and agreed to the terms and conditions governing the debit arrangements between you and Club K9 as set out in this Request.
- Cancelling your membership
- You may cancel your membership at any time after the minimum membership period by providing us with written instructions via email at [email protected] or by cancelling your membership within the PetBooking online portal.
- The minimum membership period is twenty-one days for standard memberships and six months for unlimited memberships.
- Your obligations
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your nominated credit or debit account to allow a payment to be made in accordance with this agreement.
- If there are insufficient clear funds in your account to meet a debit payment:
- you may be charged a fee and/or interest by your financial institution;
- we may charge you reasonable costs incurred by us on account of there being insufficient funds; and
- you must arrange for the payment to be made by another method or arrange for sufficient clear funds to be in your account by an agreed time so that we can process the debit payment.
- You should check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct.
- If you believe that there has been an error in debiting your account, you should notify us directly on (03) 6234 9924 and confirm that notice in writing with us as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query more quickly.
- If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by arranging a refund to your account (including interest and charges) accordingly via the Stripe payments platform. We will also notify you in writing of the amount by which your account has been adjusted.
- If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has not been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by providing you with reasons and any evidence for this finding in writing.